Tuesday 19 February 2008

Nothing to see here

As the title suggests there is nothing much to report on this week. Illness (Sinusitis I am told) has one again left me incapacitated.

I have never been poorly as much before in my entire life! Deciding that I'd had enough yesterday I visited the doctors whom prescribed me with 6 tablets to take a day (including the antibiotics) and a nasal spray; and for which I was charged £20 for the privilege!

No doubt during this week I will be once again harassing people to find out what I have missed.

As is my nature I have been trying to get done what I can whilst at home. The one thing worse than having to pay for my own tuition fees, is having to pay for my own tuition fees and not getting the benefit because of SINUSITIS!

--
Quote of the week
"Not a happy bunny!" - Shaun Bellis

5 comments:

Tom Smith said...

Hey Shaun,

Hope you're better soon mate, Sinusitis doesn't sound too pleasant to be honest!

Hopefully you won't miss much more college- I don't imagine the timed tasks we're doing are easy to catch up on!

Greg Carrick said...

Hi Shaun,

Hope you feel better soon and that your not falling behind on the work.

Andrew said...

I asked my dad what Sinusitis and I'll be honest, rather you than me. It doesn't sound fun at all. But seriously dude, you need to start getting more sleep and stop working so hard. You are actually working yourself into this condition, my dad said it can ultimately be stress related, due to no sleep..etc

It's great that you've got a high level of commitment, but weight up the health benefits. All the side projects your taking on really can't be helping your already huge workload.

Your a big personality to miss in the room and it doesn't quite feel the same when your not there. Try get back on a healthy path.

Shaun Bellis said...

Hi Everyone

Thank you for the supportive comments. It really does mean a lot to me to know that I have been missed and that I have the support of everyone.

To Andy; your dad is right (being a doctor I suppose he would be), my doctor and everyone around me has said very much similar things.

Unfortunately, its a bit of a vicious circle because I have to do all the 'other' commitments to ensure that I can afford to be at college, however the more 'other' things I have to do the more my health and subsequently my college work suffers.

I will have to sort something out.

--
Thanks

Shaun Bellis

John Browne said...

It was pretty quiet with out you Shaun. Ask as many questions as you like and I will be sure to give an answer, as I am sure that the others will also help.

You did infact miss the best timed task up-to-date. But I will be sure to fill you in during the week.